Monday, October 9, 2017

So... it's been over two years?

Well, it certainly has been quite some time, but I am finally ready to start my blog up again :}

First, meet Kaelyn Elaine Jones, she was born April 19th, 2015 (3 weeks early) at 10:15 am, weighing 6.3 pounds, 17 inches long <3

She's certainly not this small anymore (or this dark haired), but here are a few images of her as a newborn baby (seeing these break my heart into pieces)






The above painting is one I made the night before I went to the hospital which we framed and put in her nursery. 


Breast feeding was a really difficult thing that I struggled with, I breast fed and supplemented for months and months never actually ever being able to fully appreciate breastfeeding without the stress of knowing weather or not she was completely full, until finally Kaelyn decided on her own that she was done breastfeeding all together. 




I wanted a million pictures of Kaelyn as a new born, because she just grew up far, far to quickly...


Kae at 10 months


Kaelyn (10 months) and Ashlyn (8 years)










 Kaelyn's first Birthday <3








 She had finally learned how to walk. 

This is also where I stopped using the nice camera and my depression really kicked in, which is the main reason I stopped working on my blog and keeping up with social media. It wasn't until the last few months that I started feeling more like myself. 

Kaelyn is 2 years old, I have so many amazing images of her. None of which really do her any justice because they are taken with my phone, you can check them out here on my instagram @little_miss_morose

More updates and posts are soon to follow, I have a lot planned for October and am excited to start documenting my little life again <3

Love, M



No comments:

Post a Comment