Monday, May 4, 2015

A Simple Baby Shower



What a fun day this was! I am so thankful to my sister-in-law, who set up the entire Baby Shower. She came up with all the games, decorations, invitations, everything. It was a simple and sweet day, I really thoroughly enjoyed it and felt so *very* pampered!


My brother and my lovely sister-in-law. :}


 My adorable twin nieces!


Cousins! born about a month apart!


My good friends, Sarah and April (April provided all of these amazing little images!)


My highschool besties, Melanie and Melissa <3


Ellie, another beautiful mommy-to-be!


My lovely sisters


 Mother hugs!


These ladies made the whole day! 


My sister making faces at her daughter 






 So many gifts...


Although I wasn't a big fan of sitting in front of a large crowd of people, I appreciated every little gift that was given that day. So many thoughtful things, I can't thank my friends and family enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment