Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DIY: Framed Branches


I saw a post on Pinterest a few months back of a frame with branches that held a ton of necklaces. I'd been wanting to make my own for so long now and decided to do a DIY with the project in case anyone ever wanted to do their own ;) 

Things you will need, beside a frame,of course:



Step 1. Paint your frame, if need be!

Step 2. Choose colors wisely, you want to make sure that the colors of your branches and the frame harmonize.
Step 3. Add &paint another frame, if you'd like.

Step 4. Glue your branches! You'll have to measure them and probably brake a few pieces off, so anticipate a messy work space!

Step 5. Make sure the branches are sturdy.


See? Pretty messy.



And now you can enjoy the frame! I personally wanted to use it for jewelry, which I think it looks fabulous with!


xox, a moden dame


2 comments: