Friday, September 28, 2012

September Sunset

I have to tell you, I felt terribly sick during this shoot because Aaron and I both caught colds. There were a few decent images, but a lot of them were just me looking gross. I really wanted a few images of the look because I just love this dress, belt, and sweater combination so much. So, despite feeling sick, I did a messy braid, pushed the bangs out of my face and tried to be a good sport since Aaron was so willing to shoot for me.




These shoes are, by far, my favorite shoes ever. They're super comfortable, very feminine and over the top teal. They make any outfit I wear fun and memorable. 




bracelets forever21 {similar}, belt, earrings & knitted sweater {thrifted}, dress by  jella courure, shoes Stuart Weitzman {similar}, purse ModCloth


xox, a modern dame

No comments:

Post a Comment